Are you planning to settle in Bahrain and open a business? Then we’ve got you covered Boss! You shall get all the answers you are looking for!
In this blog, we shall answer
- Is Bahrain ideal for expat to purchase commercial flat?
- Rules for expats
- Hacks to get flats for rent in high rise tower
- Where to buy commercial flats from and why?
Let’s begin with the first question!
Is Bahrain ideal for expat to renting commercial flat?
The number of businesses in Bahrain has been on the increase. Many expats are willing to settle for many reasons.
- Bahrain ensures safety & peace for residents and residents.
- You get to network with the top people in business who have settled here.
- The affordable living cost allows you to remain stress-free. Thus Bahrain has a feasible Living cost in Bahrain for family
- You get meals from different countries, so the food is fine here.
- You can rent a car & make your travel easy, even public transportation is easy.
- Hospitals, schools, and entertainment options are closely connected to different cities & towns.
- The language barrier won’t affect them as most speak English there.
Bahrain rules for expats
Obtain the necessary work permits. Foreign employees must get authorization from the Labor Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA) and the Ministry of Interior before signing a work contract and being hired. The extent of Bahraini authorities’ background checks and screening differs depending on the applicant’s planned work position and country of origin.
Limitations of renting in Bahrain
You require a license & documentation for almost everything. So to answer your question, yes, you can take a commercial flat for rent in Bahrain. Also, lately, it is observed that companies spend big money on commercial offices. If some find it expensive, they have begun investing in fully furnished office spaces for rent.
Hacks for renting a commercial flat in Bahrain
Hack no 1
You can take advantage of renting laws in Bahrain & make the best out of it. Here’s what you need to know
- Rent can be increased if the tenant is under occupancy for at least two years.
- 5 % increase in residential rents & 7 % increase for commercial and other types of rent.
- Choose areas that are under development or that have development projects coming. The most favorable areas are likely Seef, Juffair, Amwaj Manama, and Diyar Al Muhraqq.
Hack no 2
People from the surrounding area will come to you after you open your office in a city. Individuals with similar interests will make an effort to get to know you. It would be beneficial if you got yourself noticed. Events can be used to do this.
Where to get office space for rent?
Discover Iris Property Management:
- With a 15-year legacy of renting luxury homes to delighted tenants, we excel in exceeding expectations.
- Our commitment to limitless innovation ensures an otherworldly experience with central air conditioning, high-speed fiber optic internet, custom open kitchens, and prompt maintenance.
Our customer-centric homes are strategically located near essential amenities, and we redefine elegance through
- secure parking,
- 24/7 security,
- Cutting-edge technology,
- Smart commercial flat
Choose Iris Property Management for an exceptional commercial experience that combines aims for clients walking into your office!