IRIS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Brand new 3 br apat. in juffair

Description

This apartment is in a freehold residential project, PROVIDENCE in Juffair, which is going to be one of its own kind “bespoke living “.
The 28 storey sky scrapper shall reach its completion by March 2018 and construction is currently underway. This project is extremely high end.
Overall we paid careful thought and consideration to make sure that the project will be developed based on the highest international design standards, catering to the growing needs of the hospitality and commercial sectors in Bahrain.
German Kitchens, Turkish Sanitary Ware & Tiles, Japanese Lifts & Elevators, & UK Ironmongery

In addition, we have the best plan in the kingdom in which, the client would have the handover from us by paying 60% of the total amount only. The remaining 40% can be paid in installment even after the handover.

FACTS

Property ID
PR-J03
Price
BHD 135000 (Sale)
Listing Type
Buy
Property Type
Apartments
Location
Juffair
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Property View
Partial Sea View
Furnished Status
Semi Furnished
Built Area
2050
Built Year
2018

Amenities

  • Swimming pools for Men & Ladies
  • Lap pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Gymnasiums for Men & Ladies
  • Squash court
  • Multipurpose hall
  • Children play area
  • Mini Theater
  • Steam & Sauna for Men & Ladies
  • Jogging track

Price: BHD 135000 (Sale)


Call Now Muhammad Aleem
+973 36359666
Call Now

Enquire Now